If you are a retail customer of an authorised firm providing financial services in the QFC and have a complaint, there is a straightforward and easy process to follow in order to resolve the problem:

Step 1: Try to resolve the problem directly with the firm Contact the Firm

Step 2: If you are dissatisfied with the firm’s response, use the Customer Dispute Resolution Scheme ("CDRS") Click here